Sunday, July 12, 2009

About Me

Hello,

This is the first time I'm having my own blog. Actually, I feel quite excited to write in my own blog. Before this I only read other people's story and now is the time for me to let people know about myself. Hope you are enjoy reading my blog.

First of all, my name is Muhamad Sabirin Bin Ahmad. According to my mother's story, my father got the idea for my name when he was at the mosque for "Sembahyang Jumaat". He heard the word “as-sobirin” in the prayer read by "khatib" in his "khutbah". The meaning of my name is a person with a patient heart. I was born on 11 October 1990 at Hospital Daerah Sungai Petani since it was the nearest hospital from my house. The journey of my life began from that day. My zodiac sign is Libra. My family members consist of my lovely parents, sister, two brothers, me and my younger brother. During my childhood, I started to learn a lot of new things in my life like the meaning of friendship, being grateful with what we have, always follow the rules and many more. All of this I learn from my childhood experience. My secondary school is Maktab Rendah Sains MARA, Kuala Kubu Bharu. That was the first time I am far away from my family. However, it is just like my "dark age" because I don't concentrate with my study. My time was only wasting did all unnecessary things. I only thinks about having fun rather than my study. Now, I got the chances to study at Universiti Teknologi MARA, Segamat.This is my second year as a Diploma in Banking or DIB student. I realize that there is no time for me to have fun anymore. I hope one day I will be a successful bank manager.

Talk about interest, I like to accept any challenges from anyone as long as it is possible. It will be very shameful if I can't complete the challenges. Other than that, I also like to accept any new opportunities that comes towards me. Actually, I'm trying to find out what else myself can do. There must be some talent that I have different from other people. I also interested to make other people happy especially my friends. I believed that we will get back what we give. However, it doesn't matter if I don't get back what I give as long as they appreciate what I do. I also interested in football league especially Barclays Premier League (BPL). My favourite club in BPL is Liverpool FC. While my favourite football players are Fernando Jose Torres Sanz from Liverpool FC and Sergio Kun Aguero from Atletico Madrid. Both of them play as a forward/striker. It was so nice when Liverpool FC won their match. I hope that i will not miss any of their matches.

Hobby is the activity that we will do the most when we have free time. So, the activity that I like to do if i had free time are playing computer game and playing futsal. The game that I like to play the most is Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 (PES 2009). It is so fun playing this game. I like to challenge my friends to see who are the best. The most team that I like to use when playing this game is Liverpool FC because it is my favourite team in Barclays Premier League. Other than playing computer game, I also like to play futsal very much. It is my favourite sport. I never refuse if anyone ask me to join them playing futsal. Every time I play futsal, I will try to improve my skill. Although I had played futsal for so many times, I know that I need to learn more because my talent is not good enough.

Foods and drinks are necessary for human being like us to continue our life. However, people has their own favourite foods and drinks. I'm not too choosy with my food. My favourite food is anything that is cooked by my mother. If I ate outside, usually I would order chicken rice because it is delicious and the simplest food to order. Fruit juice is my favourite drink. I will feel fresh when I drink fruit juice especially orange juice, mango juice, and carrot juice. My favourite fast food is Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC). I would go to KFC at least once a month. The thing that I like most at KFC is 'Cheezy Wedges'. I would not miss to order it every time I ate there. Other than that, I also like to eat popcorn while watching movies at the cinema. Popcorn at cinema like TGV or GSC is more delicious then popcorn at night market. The taste is very sweet. It is not completely if I'm watching movies at the cinema without popcorn.

That all I can write for now. I hope by reading this blog you can know a little about myself. Since this is my third semester at Universiti Teknologi MARA Segamat, I hope that I can improve my GPA for this semester. I will work hard to achieve what I want in my life. As long as I have the spirit, I will continue with my study to create a great future for myself. My brother always remind me about this. This is the end for now. I will continue writing for the next time. Thank You very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment